Thrive Clermont’s Summer Social PopUps
offered social and skill building activities in
downtown Clermont and along the Waterfront for teens ages 13-17.
Summer Social PopUps are sponsored by the United Way of Lake and Sumter Counties.
Activities offered for you to choose from varied but included:
** Aromatherapy ** Intro to Rowing ** Hair Hacks ** Etiquette ** Makeup & Style on a Budget ** Dog Care and Training ** Intro Acting class ** Longboarding ** Meditation ** Photography ** Nutrition for mind and body ** Intro to Sailing ** Urban Art **
Summer Social PopUps took place on the following dates from 6:00 to 8:30 pm:
Monday – June 5th
Wednesday – June 7th
Monday – June 19th
Wednesday – June 21st
Registration & Cost
- Registration is Required
- Teens will need to registration online on the Thrive Clermont website to secure a spot for each activity
- You can only register for 1 activity per night
- 5-10 different activities will be available on each PopUp date
- Cost of the Activities
- We offer activities at a cost of between $5.00 and $8.00. This keeps the PopUps affordable for all teens, creates a commitment from the teen for attendance.
- Teens that participates in a Summer Social PopUp will get free admission to the Summer Social PopUps Celebration. This Teens only party will allow teens to connect with those they met during the popups. Food, raffle prizes, music and games will part of the Summer Social PopUps Celebration.
- Registering is easy!
- 1. Review the grid of activities
- 2. Select your date
- 3. Select your activity for that date
- 4. Complete registration form and pay via PayPal or coupon code
- And then repeat same steps for any additional dates you are interested in
Thrive Clermont will give area teens the opportunity to experience healthy social habits and build confidence by expanding teens opportunity for social connection and skill development. Any teen who is interested may try something new under the guidance of area experts and professionals. Also, teens will have the opportunity to forge new connections with other teens who have common interests, thus building self-esteem, new skills, and new friends.