Teen Advisory Council
Join the Teen Advisory Council and Learn about Empowerment!
Opportunities for Teens to plug in and participate in bringing social and personal development series to South Lake county.
Set yourself up for Success!
We are seeking motivated teenagers from the Lake County area to serve on our Teen Advisory Council (TAC). The TAC will advise and assist in critical planning and implementation elements of Thrive Clermont’s Programs and Events for Teens. Planned events include the Teen Summit as well as Summer PopUps and other program series in development. This is a unique and ongoing volunteer position for teens interested in the planning and execution of a groundbreaking programs for teens in our region.
Selected Teens will possess the following:
- Comfortable working in a group
- A desire to contribute to the organization and the community in positive manner
- Be willing to polish their presentation skills. Public speaking is not a requirement although working in a group setting will enhance ones presentation skills.
- The ability to commit to a total of 40+ volunteer hours.
Teen Advisory Council Responsibilities include:
- Review existing ideas for Thrive Clermont’s planned programs and events and provide input and suggestions on topics and instructors
- Serve as Ambassadors within their schools for Thrive Clermont’s programming and the Teen Summit
- Serve as Social Media Advisors
- Serve as a volunteer leader at the Teen Summit